Investing In Volunteers Quality Standard
Search for Volunteering Opportunities
New opportunities added daily. Powered by Be Collective.->
Interested in standards? Investing in Volunteers (IiV) is the UK quality standard for all organisations which involve volunteers in their work.
- Whether your volunteer programme is well established or just developing, Investing in Volunteers offers you a framework of 6 Quality Areas for effective volunteer management- an invaluable resource for ALL volunteer involving organisations! Click here to download a copy of the Investing in Volunteers Standard.
- Need help to benchmark your organisation against best practice? You could access a Managing Volunteers Health Check – a supported service to guide you through best practice. Check out Improving Practice.
- Want to explore some best practice on your own? IiV Essentials is a free online tool to help you do a basic health check on your volunteer practice, identifying strengths and areas for improvement. It is a simple and easy way to get started on improving the volunteer experience at your organisation before signing up for the full Investing in Volunteers development journey. Read more about the IiV Essentials tool.
- Would you like to take your commitment to quality a step further? By being assessed against the Standard, your organisation can publicly demonstrate its commitment to good practice and receive a National Award for quality in volunteer management. Volunteer Now Enterprises Ltd deliver Investing in Volunteers in Northern Ireland, it is a simple 6 step process and you are supported by a fully trained Advisor/Assessor throughout your journey.
– Click here to get more information about the process.
– Register here to receive a no obligation quote.
– Email email@example.com to ask to speak to someone.
- Need some training or support to help you with your IiV journey? See our page Courses Scheduled for details of our annual programme or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss tailored options for your organisation.
“It has been an absolute pleasure working alongside you both and we will continue to avail of the valuable training sessions that Volunteer Now provides. These are valuable and essential tools for any organisation working with volunteers.
We are absolutely delighted to have achieved the re-accreditation of Investing in Volunteers – which would not have been possible without the help and guidance given by both our advisor and assessor.” Southern Area Hospice Services