Volunteer at the Iúr Cinn Fleadh
Iúr Cinn Fleadh is coming back to Newry this August Bank holiday weekend 25-29 August 2022. Preparations are under way with artists and events confirmed daily.
We will be looking for volunteers to help on the TRAD TRAIL, on the TRAD CRUISE, to help out at the wonderful concerts and also Street Ambassadors who will assist the public and promote the events – see links below
If you and a group of friends would like to have a great day out together please get in touch! You will be able to sign up to as few or as many events as you like over as many days as suits you.
- Fleadh Ambassador: be the face of Iúr Cinn Fleadh during the 5 days of the festival, directing Fleadh goers to events & venues and promoting the Fleadh to the general public
- Volunteer Bar Tender: Working in the Bar at the Town Hall Concerts taking orders, handing money, and cashing up.
- Social Media Volunteer: generate a buzz and engage traditional and new audiences on various social media platforms
- Town Hall Concert Volunteer: man the doors of the venue throughout the 2 concerts taking place in Newry Town Hall
- Trad Cruise Volunteer: experience the famous Trad Cruise while helping to create a wonderful, memorable experience for the Cruise goers