Ways to Donate
Search for Volunteering Opportunities
New opportunities added daily. Powered by Be Collective.->
You can make a one-off donation or set up a standing order for a weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly or annual donation. Donate directly using your credit or debit card by clicking the Donate button on our website header or click here. Or send a cheque payable to Volunteer Now to our office:
The Skainos Centre
239 Newtownards Road
Belfast, BT4 1AF
Where your money goes to help:
– £7.49 could pay for a hot meal and friendship for an older person at one of our ‘get togethers’.
– £10 could fund a ‘Winter Warmer’ box of treats including items like a hat, scarf, socks, hot water bottle and much more to help keep an older person warm this Winter.
– £25 could help campaign for change at the heart of government to ensure volunteers voice is heard and the vital role they play in society is heard.
– £100 allows us to go into communities to provide two awareness raising sessions with literature promoting the importance of volunteering and how it can help you.
– £500 could fund two ‘get togethers’ for older people this Winter, giving them connection and friendship.
If you would like any other information on how you can donate or for more about our services, please contact email@example.com.