Experience of Volunteering By Adults in Northern Ireland 2019/2020
The Department of Communities have released their report ‘Experience of Volunteering By Adults in Northern Ireland 2019/20′ (findings from the Continuous Household Survey 2019/20).
The bulletin presents analysis on the following topics:
- Participation in volunteering
- Types of organisations volunteered with
- Time spent volunteering
- Identifying volunteering roles
- Organisation procedures
- Benefits experienced as a result of volunteering
- Reasons for not volunteering
Read the report here.