Interested in Becoming a Trustee?
The Ulster Society for Promoting the Education of the Deaf & the Blind are looking for new Trustees to join them (commitment of average of 10 meetings per year) and are particularly interested in hearing from candidates with the following skills/experience:
- Accountancy – a qualified accountant
- Human Resources
- Asset Management – with experience of building and plant maintenance and replacement
- Experience or knowledge of current good practice for Charities in line with the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland
- Experience of working with children and young people with sensory losses and / or a special interest in supporting people with sensory losses
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Information and Communications Technology
For an application pack please contact Dr Catherine Scully – email@example.com or 028 90863541.