New Series of VOLT Sessions Available!
An opportunity to network and share!
We have arranged a new series of VOLT Sessions, looking at various volunteering topics.
- Volunteering Through COVID – A Refresher
Tuesday 3 November 2020 | 11am-12pm
- Sharing Volunteers – Could Volunteer Passports Work?
Thursday 12 November 2020 | 11am-12pm
- Service Opportunities for Young People – Are They the Answer to Recovery & Renewal?
Wednesday 18 November 2020 | 11am-12pm
- Keeping Volunteers Safe Through a Pandemic
Wednesday 25 November 2020 | 11am-12pm
- Incentivisation and Volunteering – Is It a Paradox?
Thursday 3 December 2020 | 11am-12pm
- Remote Volunteer Management – Motivating Volunteers From a Distance
Thursday 10 December 2020 | 11am-12pm
To find out more about each session and book your place, please click on the relevant date. You will be sent a link and joining instructions the afternoon before each session.