Safeguarding Improving Practice
Search for Volunteering Opportunities
New opportunities added daily. Powered by Be Collective.->
Do you need help with safeguarding children and/or adults? Volunteer Now can help you by:
- Answering your individual queries.
- Providing support to develop your safeguarding policies and procedures.
- Reviewing your safeguarding policies and procedures against the Department of Health endorsed minimum standards Keeping Children Safe: Our Duty to Care, Keeping Adults Safe: A Shared Responsibility and Safeguarding Children and Adults at Risk: Policy Standards. These standards include a self-assessment checklist which can be used as a tool for your organisation to measure where you are in relation to each standard and to identify areas for improvement.
- Providing safeguarding templates for your organisation to include within your policies. These can be found in the Keeping Children Safe: Our Duty to Care Resource Pack and the Keeping Adults Safe: A Shared Responsibility Resource Pack.
- Providing up to date best practice information on safeguarding through our range of publications.
- Providing safeguarding training for your organisation. View our training calendar or we can come to you to deliver tailored training suited to the needs of your organisation.