Our Safeguarding Courses Are Back!
We have recently added some of our Safeguarding courses back onto our Courses Scheduled page. Below is a list of available courses, which are all online:
- Keeping Children Safe: An Introduction, 29 September 2020, 10am-12.30pm
- Keeping Children Safe: An Introduction Refresher, 20 October 2020, 11am-1pm
- Keeping Children & Adults Safe: An Introduction, 18 November 2020, 10am-12.30pm
- Keeping Children Safe: Policy Development, 1 December 2020, 10am-12.30pm
- Keeping Children Safe: Training for Staff & Volunteers, 10 December 2020, 10am-12.30pm & 1.30pm-4pm
If you are interested in any of the above courses, click on the title for more information. To view all our safeguarding courses on our Courses Scheduled page, click here.
We also have a range of free online safeguarding courses, which is supported by the Health & Social Care Board and the Department of Health. To register for the courses below, please click here:
- Keeping Adults Safe: See Something, Say Something
- Adult Safeguarding Champion: Meeting the Requirements
- Keeping Children & Adults Safe: An Introduction for Management Committee Members
- Keeping Children Safe: Reporting Concerns