What are the benefits as an employer?
Search for Volunteering Opportunities
New opportunities added daily. Powered by Be Collective.->
- It helps develop your employees’ skills – from soft skills such as leadership, communication and presentation skills, to professional skills such as advising businesses and providing pro bono support.
- Volunteering is great for developing teamwork.
- Volunteering fosters a sense of pride and satisfaction, and employees are appreciative of being given time off work to support their community and causes close to their hearts.
- Helps improve brand and reputation – you can promote what you are doing as loud as you want to! We encourage you to take photos, wear your company t-shirts or corporate colours and let others know about your volunteering on social media.
- Be a socially responsible business. It is not just a nice thing to do anymore, it’s what is expected of businesses to support staff and the communities in which they are working.