Congratulations to the following organisations who successfully achieved the Investing in Volunteers Award!
- Action Cancer
- Belfast Hills Partnership
- Brain Injury Matters
- Lagan Valley Regional Park
- Southern Health & Social Care Trust
- Ulster Wildlife
Want to know more? Investing in Volunteers (IiV) is the UK quality standard for all organisations which involve volunteers in their work.
- Whether your volunteer programme is well established or just developing, Investing in Volunteers offers you a benchmark of 46 practices for effective volunteer management- an invaluable FREE resource for ALL volunteer involving organisations! Click here to download a copy of the Investing in Volunteers Standard.
- Need help to benchmark your organisation against best practice? You may be eligible for a Health Check. Check out Improving Practice.
- Would you like to take your commitment to quality a step further? By being assessed against the Standard, your organisation can publicly demonstrate its commitment to good practice and receive a National Award for quality in volunteer management. Volunteer Now delivers Investing in Volunteers in Northern Ireland, check out the Northern Ireland section of the UK Investing in Volunteers website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.