Search for Volunteering Opportunities
New opportunities added daily. Powered by Be Collective.->
Volunteer Now can help you to involve volunteers by:
- Identifying what you need to do to improve your volunteer management practice by carrying out a Health Check that benchmarks your organisation against best practice standards. (Health Checks are free for organisations with income under £100,000 based in Belfast, Fermanagh, Newry, Mourne and Down, Armagh, Dungannon, North Down & Ards, Lisburn & Castlereagh, Antrim & Newtownabbey, Mid & East Antrim. If your income is above this bracket, contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will carry out the Healthcheck for a small fee).
- Answering your individual queries.
- Providing support to develop your policies and procedures.
- Providing training for your staff and volunteers.
- Supporting you promote and develop good relations within your organisation. Download the Volunteer & Belonging Together Toolkit here and listen to Peter Osborne (Rubicon Consulting) introduce it here.
- Giving you opportunities to network, learn and share with other volunteer involving organisations through VOLT (Volunteer Organisations Linking Together).
- Carrying out a volunteer programme review which considers if your programme is meeting needs and how things could be improved.
- Supporting you to achieve Investing in Volunteers national award for best practice in volunteer management.
- Providing best practice information publications.
If you need any further information, please contact your local Community Engagement team:
- Belfast, Lisburn & Castlereagh, North Down & Ards: David Moore: 07850 851823 / email@example.com or Michaela Traynor: 07850 851824 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mid & East Antrim and Antrim & Newtownabbey: Wenda Gray: 0785 085 1811 / email@example.com
- Fermanagh: Lynn Johnston – 0746 748 6638 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newry, Mourne and South Down: Clara O’Callaghan – 028 3026 2037 | 0758 511 0855 / clara.o’email@example.com
- Armagh / Dungannon: Jane Gribbin – 07850 851 825 / firstname.lastname@example.org